- Drought-tolerant flowers
- Resistant to rabbits and deer
- Flowers more profusely with every summer
- Flowers through summer and into autumn every year
- Magnet to pollinating bees
- Aromatic leaves, calming and therapeutic
- Gets more and more low maintenance every year
- Delivered to your door in 2 litre pot
Introduce these beautiful orange and peach-melba tubular flowers to your garden or allotment. The flowers of perennial Agastache Mango Tango. Every flower comes out on tall stems to shows off ‘living coral’ colours, stunning and super attractive to pollinating bees.
The leaves emit a pleasant, therapeutic scent. They are lovely to brush against with your hands and take in the fragrance. More compact than other agastache varieties Mango Tango is the perfect flower for the central focal point in a container surrounded by orange or pink bedding plants.
If growing in a flower bed position near a buddleia flower so that the textures contrast and your garden butterflies enjoy a feast of nectar solely from your garden flowers.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|