- With Royal Horticultural Society Award of Garden Merit
- Suitable for garden proportions
- Grow in the ground or in a pot on the patio
- Excellent cooking variety, earlier to fruit than common Bramley
- Resistant to apple tree scab disease
- Delivered to your door at just the right time to plant
Get apple tree Grenadier for growing in your garden or plot; a productive tree that gives you green, ridge-skinned cooking apples every year. These apples are ready to harvest much earlier than the more common Bramley variety and make an equally viable ingredient for apple sauces and stewed apple.
Resistant to scab disease, apple Grenadier is a reliable variety for UK gardens. Reaching around 3m (10ft) in height it is easier and safer to pick fruit at harvest time than taller varieties, with some apples reachable at arm’s length.
Grow garden apple tree Grenadier in a pot on your patio or balcony if you don’t have a garden border. We suggest that you position pollination-partner apple tree Kidd’s Orange Red near to your apple tree Grenadier for greater chance of fruiting. Unlike apple Bramley, variety Grenadier needs only one pollination partner to fruit successfully. Good news if space is tight and you just have space for two apple trees.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|