- Attractive, tall perennial plant, shade-tolerant and happy in any damp soils
- With intricate purple leaves and pink feathery flowers
- Perfect for waterlogged and damp soils
- Excellent choice for pondside planting; attracts dragonflies and other pollinating insects
- Happy in pots filled with rich, moist compost
Choose astilbe Delft Lace (commonly called false goat’s beard) for your garden, a perennial plant that gives you tall, handsome, pink feathery flowers in summertime. The feathery flower stems complement the backdrop of finely-toothed purple leaves.
An ideal perennial for planting at the edge of a pond. Astilbe Delft Lace loves growing in moist to even waterlogged soil, so just the plant when you have troublesome spots in the garden where the soil tends to get saturated.
The feathery flowers make good cut flowers for vase displays and bouquets. Along with the handsome leaves they create lovely indoor displays. Astilbe Delft Lace works well in pots too. Be sure to keep the soil very moist and water frequently to keep your plant happy.
If growing Astilbe in full sun keep the soil very moist to prevent your plant from drying out.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|