- Grow indoors or outdoors depending on your plot
- Resistant to disease verticillium wilt
- Great grown in containers
- With upright foliage so developing fruit is well ventilated
- Three healthy young plants arriving at your door
Grow aubergine Giotto in your greenhouse or in a sunny position outdoors in pots and enjoy harvesting shiny and oval purple fruit from mid-summer. Having F1 generation status Giotto is naturally fruitful and shows good resistance to a disease called verticillium wilt.
Because Giotto has upright leaves the growing fruit is well ventilated which is good news for optimum plant health. We suggest that you feed your aubergines with sulphate of potash when you notice your plants coming into flower.
You receive three plants to your door that arrive to you from our nursery in reusable mini propagators that emulate greenhouses, perfect for the young plants and boosting them into growth so they are ready to put down roots and put up healthy leafy stems on planting.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|