- SAVE £4.99 when you buy the duo
- Four large bulbs to give around 20 cloves for planting
- 20 cloves turn into 20 full bulbs
- Purple and white variety for greater range of flavours
- Grows well in the UK
- Arrives to your door ready to split and plant cloves straight away
- Perfect for storing somewhere cool and dry
- Plant in containers, planters or directly in the soil
Get handsome harvests of garlic bulbs with healthy, full-sized cloves in mid-summer by planting in autumn and letting the bulbs develop over winter. You receive two bulbs each of garlic Early Purple Wight and Iberian Wight to your door and they are ready to plant straight away in raised planters or directly into you soil.
We chose a purple variety and a white variety to give you the greatest range of flavour and cooking options from your home-grown garlic.
Early Purple Wight (2 bulbs containing around 10 cloves in total) Planted in autumn you can harvest the bulbs from the end of May in the south of the UK and from early June in more northern areas.
Iberian Wight (2 bulbs containing around 10 cloves in total) Excellent soft-neck variety, good fried, roasted or sautéed in the kitchen and perfect for storing in a cool position for supplies over the summer and into autumn and winter.
At harvesting plait your bulbs up with the stems if you have a glut and hang from a hook in the shed. They will last you for months if they are somewhere cool and dry. They are best plaited up and on a hook to keep them away from pests.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|