- Unique monogerm round variety
- Easy to raise from seedlings, no excessive thinning out needed
- Excellent for allotment and patio/balcony home-growing
- Variety great for roasting or boiling
- With edible leaves for vibrant salads
- Perfect catch-crop for growing among slower-maturing varieties
Enjoy growing this NEW and easy-to-raise round variety of beetroot; being a monogerm variety every seed case contains just one seed so no thinning out required at germination. Perfect for new home-growers and those fancying giving growing a try.
Excellent to grow in shallow containers and in vegetable beds using Marshalls Vegetable Grower’s Blend to suit a range of gardening situations and outdoor sites. We recommend you grow little and often so you have a continual harvest through summer and into autumn rather than a glut at any one time.
The leaves are edible so you can choose to harvest some of the beetroots for their leaves: the young ‘microleaves’ are particularly satisfying. Leave the rest to grow to mature beetroot and roast them in the kitchen for satisfying fare in the latter half of the year.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|