- SAVE £10.99 when you receive 15 free-flowering plants
- Enough plants to fill three 30cm diameter hanging baskets or planters
- Pretty and rare double-flower begonias
- Flowers all summer and into autumn
- Happy positioned in full sun or part shade
- Perfect flowers for handsome hanging basket displays
- Delivered to your door ready to plant in a basket
Get the vibrant and rare flowers of Begonia Shooting Star- giving you white waxy rain-proof petals bordering a rich yolk-like centre. These flowers look almost good enough to eat: indeed begonia flowers are edible with a bit of tanginess, making a lovely garnish to summer dishes.
Begonia Shooting Star flowers abundantly whether positioned in full sun or deep shade if you plant this begonia in nutrient-rich, moist soil. Your 15 healthy plug plants are delivered right to your door in a pack that ensures the perfect soil and leaf environment from their journey from our nursery to your home.
We recommend you spend a relaxing five to ten minutes each day deadheading the spent flowers with your thumb and finger or snips. This promotes fresh young flowers to emerge and take their place.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|