- Compact blueberry variety, ideal for growing in a pot
- Second flush of fruit in September
- Ideal patio or balcony plant
- Produces masses of berries
- Attractive spring flowers, delicious summer fruit and autumn leaf colour
- Perfect for a baking ingredient or eating straight from the shrub
- 5 litre potted plant, established and ready to plant right away
Productive patio soft fruit, ideal to raise in a pot in full sun. Blueberry variety Top Hat rewards you with big clusters of fruit from just one plant. White flowers come out every spring, attracting beneficial pollinating insects like honeybees and hoverflies. These insects take refuge on your plot to pollinate the flowers of more of your fruit and fruiting vegetables like tomatoes.
The small, white flowers of blueberry Top Hat make way for large sky-blue blueberries in summer. You may be treated to a second, smaller flush of blueberries in September some years. Every autumn the leaves of blueberry Top Hat turn to a fiery red for to give an extra dimension to your plot.
We recommend that you plant in ericaceous soil for healthy, thriving plants. Grow more blueberry plants nearby to encourage more flower-to-fruit formation.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|