- 12 great value plants delivered to your door
- Royal Horticultural Society Award of Garden Merit
- Compact plants, perfect for small spaces
- Ideal for freezing beans for on-going supplies
- Attractive flowers, pulling in pollinating insects
- Less than 70p for every bean-rich plant
Look forward to the promising traits of broad bean Robin Hood. Prolific plants that develop with neat and compact habits, ideal for growing in small spaces and offering impressive harvests. In spring your plants put out attractive white flowers with near-black attractive centres.
Pollinating insects such as bees come to visit and help in turning flowers into attractive long pods full of lime-green beans, ready for you to collect in big numbers from early summer. In fact, Robin Hood gives you so many pods keeping up with supplies may be tricky: not a problem- they are excellent for freezing so you have an on-going supply to see you through the summer and well into autumn.
When you receive your plants, position in soil as soon as you can. If you can’t plant straight away keep your plants in their pack somewhere cool and keep the soil moist of your plants until you get the chance to plant up within a week.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|