- Cauliflowers with big curds, high in vitamins and antioxidants
- Trio of cauliflowers with rare pink, green and white centres
- Suitable for raised beds and directly in the soil
- Under 80p for every plant, raring to grow once planted
Nine plants with good roots give you cauliflowers with heads in mustard, lime and purple. This not only gives you cauliflowers that look impressive on your vegetable plot, but have great health properties, as they are full of antioxidants and carotenoids.
The collection includes 3 plants of each of the following varieties:
- 3x Cauliflower Sunset Orange
- 3x Cauliflower White Gold Romenesca
- 3x Cauliflower Graffiti Purple
Raise the cauliflowers in this mix directly in the soil or in raised beds which make the soil warm up sooner. The roots of your young plants respond well to warmer soil and grow more readily with that extra heat. Keep your plot well-weeded and these great cauliflower plants will reward you well.
We suggest you grow in a raised bed or in grow bags on the patio is you only have a small space. You receive nine healthy young plants in a plastic pack to give your young plants the best environment for the perfect start in their life. The pack gives them the right humidity and soil moisture which makes for happy and productive plants.
Water well in summer and feed with fertiliser regularly to keep this variety healthy and robust.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|