- Rare horizontal-spreading growth habit
- Fully hardy in UK conditions
- Recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society
- Saucer-size white flowers in May and June
- Beautiful variegated green, cream and pink foliage
- Striking flame-red leaves every autumn
- Suitable for growing in pots on patios and balconies
- 5L potted plant, delivered to your door
Garden tree Cornus florida Daybreak (North American boxwood) is great in your outdoor space for visual interest all year round. In spring this tree comes alive with variegated green, cream and pink leaves. From May a big number of saucer-size, white flowers appear.
As summer turns to autumn the foliage turns bright red giving you a striking display, later in the year. Even in winter your tree takes on a beautiful silhouette thanks to its horizontal-spreading branches.
Grow your tree directly in a bed in your garden and your tree reaches an eventual height of 8m (26ft). Alternatively grow Cornus florida Daybreak in a pot if you want to restrict its growth to around 2-3m (6 ½- 10ft), perfect for smaller plots or if you have a patio or balcony. For a thriving tree plant it in rich, nutritious soil.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|