100% designed and manufactured by British craftsmen.
Eden small greenhouse with easy-slide door – Aluminium finish with horticultural glass.
A greenhouse is a fantastic addition to your garden if you’re looking to grow exotic plants, impressive crops like tomatoes and cucumbers or if you want to start vegetables early to get harvests sooner.
The durable easy-to-clean frame of aluminium has a 12-year frame guarantee for your peace of mind.
Standard horticultural glass provides the basics and great if you’re gardening on a budget
Our Burford range, suitable for gardeners with more space, offers;
• High eaves – allows more space for tall plants like cordon tomatoes, cucumbers and vine fruits.
• Large roof vents – for maximum airflow in the warm summer months keeping your plants healthy and disease resistant.
• One sliding door – for easy opening.
• Zero threshold door system – jam-free, smooth opening operation with no trip hazard.
• Large gutters and downpipe for collecting rainwater.
All greenhouses come with a 12-year warranty excluding glazing.
How to Guide
Please allow up to 21 working days for delivery of your greenhouse.
Eden will call the customer within 48 hours of receiving the order. You will be contacted using your chosen method, phone/text or email. The customer will then be offered either an am or pm delivery slot. The customer will be left a contact telephone number so they can contact the supplier directly to arrange a suitable delivery time or to amend a delivery.
Greenhouses come flat packed for self-assembly, and Eden do not currently offer an installation service. All deliveries of greenhouses are curb side delivered and the driver has no obligation to help transport the greenhouse to the desired build location.