- Arrive to you, at the perfect time for planting on
- Three varieties, big in heat and mood-enhancing properties
- With attractive glossy leaves
- Specially-selected for heat intensity
- Recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society
Enjoy this brave trio of pepper varieties, one plant each of Norfolk Naga, Giant Jalapeño and Apache. All three varieties perform well in summer and take your meals to the next level in heat intensity. Reaching up to 90cm (3ft) these plants are ideal on a surface top that receives a decent amount of sunlight. You receive:
1x Plant of Norfolk Naga
Maximum heat intensity, hitting one million on the Scoville scale of chilli heat. Attractive fruit full of natural mood-lifting chemicals too.
1x Plant of Giant Jalapeño
Popular across the pond and now proving equally popular in the UK. Slice peppers thinly lengthways and scatter on the top of pizzas for added punch.
1x Plant of Apache
Vibrant dwarf variety suitable for sunny windowsills in a conservatory or even outdoors on a south-facing patio.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|