- SAVE £10 with this duo pack.
- Feed the birds without sprouting seeds!
- Recommended by the BTO, Britain’s Leading Wild Bird Organisation.
- Suitable for ground feeders, bird tables and seed feeders.
- Contains energy-rich sunflower hearts, peanut bites and suet treats.
Popular with gardeners, this Gardman No Grow Seed Mix features favourites such as oat, wheat, maize, sunflower seeds, suet and peanuts.
Attracts many well-loved bird species such as the Chaffinch, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Long-tailed Tit, Robin and Dunnock.
To use in bird feeders, simply pour the seed into a seed feeder. To feed on bird tables, scatter the seed across the table. Also suitable for feeding in tray and ground feeders.
Site your food source two metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat.