- Flowers through the whole of summer
- Charming perennial plant especially suited for naturalistic, informal planting
- Flowers attractive to beneficial pollinating insects like bees and hoverflies
- Dark pink flowers contrasting with bronze stems and leaves
- Ideal for filling gaps in sunny flower beds
Enjoy the effortless charm of gaura Ruby Ruby. This variety produces airy, wispy stems with many star-like flowers. Perfect for informal planting and for filling gaps in your garden borders. Partner with sweet peas and other elegant flowers to achieve a cottage-garden style to your outdoor space.
The dark pink flowers go well with the bronze-coloured stems and leaves; together the flowers and stems look effective in vases if you fancy bringing flowers into the home. Gaura Ruby Ruby has a naturally scrambling habit and will up the impact of neighbouring rose bushes as the stems climb gently around and over the leaves.
Gaura Ruby Ruby is a suitable flower for wildlife gardens. It supports endangered insects in the UK as the flowers provide a food source for bees and hoverflies. We suggest that you position your plant somewhere that receives full sun so your plant produces the optimum number of flowers.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|