- Close woven screen for multiple uses in the garden and on the plot
- Re-usable season after season
- Good for greenhouse shading in summer
- Protective against frost and wind damage in exposed plots
- Protective against direct and intense sunlight- guaranteed UV protection
- Rot proof
- 5m x 1m (16 1/2ft x 3 1/2ft)
Take advantage of this plant-saving Greenhouse Shading perfect for keeping greenhouse crops in the best of health and protected against the intensity of direct summer sun and its harmful ultra-violet light. Just put up the shading in your glasshouse in early spring and the sunlight is filtered rather than blocked completely, ensuring the optimum light and heat levels for your developing plants.
Be sure to use this shading as frost protection in winter and going into spring; this is particularly helpful for young plants and bedding, hardening off outdoors in late spring and early summer when late frosts may take place.
If you have an exposed site or windtunnel your shading will protect from the worst of wind burn on tall crops like sweetcorn or Jerusalem artichokes.
Your Greenhouse Shading packs away neatly and compactly when not in use and stores easily until you wish to re-use.