- Recycle water straight from your downpipe
- Adapted for square or circular downpipes
- UK best-selling Diverter and Filter
- Green Apple Award Winner
- Takes the rainwater and filters before entering the water butt to prevent blockages
- Automatically diverts water flow back to the downpipe when your water butt has filled up
- With filter basket you can clean in 60 seconds or less
- Includes filter basket, Gutter Mate housing, 50cm hose, hose adaptor, water butt screws and plugs for fitting
- Full instructions included
Get this Gutter Mate Diverter and Filter that collects rainwater as a reservoir of usable water for times of drought. Great for looking after your home-grown vegetables and soft fruit like strawberries in hot, dry summers.
This essential bit of gardening and home-growing kit extracts rain water as it makes its way into your downpipes and filters debris so you can collect clean rainwater free of debris, just what garden plants need during dry periods when water is scarce. Rainwater often does better than tap water for garden plants as rainwater has a pH more usable to garden plants like hydrangeas and blueberry crops.
When your water butt is full the diverter and filter knows to divert excess water back to the down pipe and into the drainage system so there is no risk of overflowing in times of heavy rainfall.