Show off garden walls to their fullest with the most exuberant hanging baskets in the neighbourhood.
Plant up with this pre-selected mix of annual varieties, celebrated by the RHS for their top performance, and have a hanging basket display tumbling with flowers a-plenty. Plant several baskets with the Hanging Basket Collection and maximise the impact in your garden.
A fantastic space-saving solution (championing vertical gardening) this annual mix gives you colourful and complementing flowers.
We recommend you plant the plugs in one basket from May, water well and add a potash-rich liquid feed when the plants burst into flower to give them a real boost and maximise the visual impact.
Your collection includes three plugs each of:
- Lobelia Laura Blue Eyes – a flurry of starry flowers spilling generously over the edge
- Fuchsia Pink Galore – like fairy-tale ballerinas in flower form. So pretty.
- Ivy Geranium Mexicana – tender geraniums scented and pretty
- Petunia Tumbelina Rosy Ripple – candy-floss flowers, rich, full and voluptuous
- Brachyscome Strawberry Pink – the pinkest and daintiest of daisies
- Calibrachoa Pink Morn – trailing to near half a metre completing your exuberant basket.
Baskets not included
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|