- 6kg seed potatoes for planting, 2kg each of:
- Potatoes with floury texture, smooth texture and buttery texture
- Attractive yellow and purple-skin types full of antioxidants
- Exhibition-worthy varieties
Enjoy this collection of potatoes that gives you harvests from as early as May and follow through right until December for summer potato salads and warming autumn jackets.
You will receive the following:
- 2kg First Earlies Colleen – harvests from May to June
- 2kg Second Earlies Shetland Black – harvests from June to July
- 2kg Main Crop Arran Victory – harvests from September to November
Savour the yellow creamy flesh of variety Colleen, which makes lovely fragrant potatoes ready from May. Variety Shetland Black then follows from June to August with purple-skins and a ring of purple in every tuber – very rich in vitamins. Finally Arran Victory gives you good harvests in autumn of purple potatoes, heart-warming and delicious when baked.
Three 2kg airy bags ensure your seed potatoes arrive to you in the best condition, healthy and from disease-free stock. If you receive them before March we recommend that you keep them somewhere cool and light like an unheated greenhouse until it’s time to plant in spring.
Grow all these varieties in Gro-Sacks if you wish to grow your own potatoes on the patio or balcony or away from the main vegetable plot. They are convenient, handy and re-usable.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|