- Exceptional growing results with 4 months feed for season long flowering
- Easier to re-wet and excellent moisture retention for up to 50% less watering
- Enriched with Iron for greener foliage
- 50% lighter than standard multi-purpose compost making it easier to transport around the home and garden
- Suitable for ericaceous (lime hating) plants.
Westland John Innes Ericaceous Compost has been specially formulated to feed your plants for up to 4 months making it ideal for planting up all your ericaceous (acid loving) plants such as Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Camellias, Berberis, Pieris, Hydrangea, Heathers, Magnolia, Skimmia, Conifers and Blueberries.
Its lime-free, high performance, light-weight formula delivers unrivalled performance in plant health, flower development and root density. Westland John Innes Ericaceous Compost is easier to re-wet, retains moisture and drains easily, giving exceptional growing results.
For orders of 3 bags or more additional delivery charges will apply.