Easy on the grip, this Kent & Stowe weed remover earths up the taproots of weeds such as dandelions.
Some weeds reappear again and again if you just hoe off the tops. Weeds like dandelions and common mallows only surface again when the root isn't removed - and this helpful tool does exactly that.
If you’re an organic grower the Stainless Steel Hand Loop Weeder is ideal. Rids the pesky weeds without having to use chemicals.
- High quality stainless steel head
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood contoured for a perfect comfortable grip
- Loop design cuts through soil for precise weeding, preventing damage to tender plants
- Reduces effort and soil displacement
- Excellent rust resistance and minimum soil adhesion
- For the removal of weeds in tight spaces and between plants
- Ideal for use in raised beds and borders, vegetable gardens, planters and window boxes.
- L 33cm
All Kent & Stowe Stainless tools come with a 15-year guarantee.