Save your well-deserved lawn from getting a hammering from pesky moles. Granula-formula for easy sprinkling across the lawn. Just let the granules do all the hard work for you. The plant oils within seep into the tunnels and surrounding soil and deter worms – the main food source of pesky moles.
- No food source- the moles simply move on.
- Harmless to lawns and plants and no need to exclude children or pets from the treated area
- Use all year round
- 1 kg treats a 100 square metre area
How do I use it?
- Treat area at a rate of 1 kg per 100 square metres.
- Scatter by hand or by garden spreader.
- Water the lawn after the application.
Do I need to re-apply?
You may notice initially an increase in mole activity. This is because the moles are actively moving away from the area.
Where do I store the granules?
Store in an upright position in its original container in a dry place away from children and pets.