- Mix of rich yellow and blueberry colours from flowers in big numbers
- Fills containers quickly with naturally fast growth
- Ideal planted in containers and troughs for winter and early-spring displays
- Complements nearby snowdrops
- 24 plug plants delivered to your door
Enjoy this cheery variety with blueberry, purple and yellow petals. These rich colours lift your mood in an instant, perfect after the long winter months. Naturally productive and fast-growing Raspberry Swirl furnishes your containers quickly, trailing and spreading over the edge of your containers.
Plant Raspberry Swirl in flower beds and wall-side borders or on your vegetable patch for colour to draw in pollinating insects. Raspberry Swirl looks effective with violas and pansies in different colours and sizes and early bulbs like narcissi and snowdrops.
You receive pansy Raspberry Swirl to your door at the right time to plant them up in containers. We recommend that you grow 10-12 plants in a 30cm (12in) container or hanging basket, using a potting compost with balanced nutrients.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|