- Best of both worlds, bringing together the winning features of petunias and calibrachoas
- Show-stopping flowers on tidy, compact plants
- Mildew resistant, great in dry or wet summer
- Perfect for containers and baskets on patios and balconies
- Resistant to summer downpours
Enjoy the visual beauty of Petchoa Beauticals Vanilla, bedding that give you lots of vanilla flowers with contrasting dark centres right through the summer. The NEW and rare variety excels when planted in containers and hanging baskets and it is equally as impactful at the front of borders.
Impress garden visitors with Petchoa Beauticals Vanillia which you can plant in its own right (we recommend six plants to a 30cm diameter container) or with contrasting dark bedding such as purple petunias, dark red busy Lizzies or dark blue lobelias.
Your Petchoa Beauticals Vanilla plants come to you in a plastic wallet perfect for young plants to travel in from our nursery to your door. The wallet keeps the young plants healthy, giving them an ideal air and root environment when it arrives to you.
If you cannot plant up your plugs straight away into a container make sure the plug of your plants is kept moist at all times. Look to planting in their permanent position within five to seven days.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|