- Flowers two to three weeks earlier than other phlox varieties
- Often gives a second flush of flowers later in autumn
- Big flower heads of vanilla-scented flowers just from one plant
- A magnet to beneficial pollinators like bees
- Happy in flower beds, pots and in vase displays
Look forward to the big clouds of flowers that perennial phlox Fashionably Early Princess rewards you with in summer. Every flower emits a captivating vanilla scent which gives your outdoor space a wonderful fragrance.
Early phlox Fashionably Early Princess comes into bloom two to three weeks earlier than other phlox varieties so you can be one step ahead of the game. Your plants grow tall and proud so are well positioned in the middle or to the back of flower beds.
You can even grow phlox Fashionably Early Princess in your allotment to attract pollinating bees. They are likely to pollinate the flowers of nearby fruiting vegetables like courgettes and tomatoes.
If growing in pots, we recommend that you place your pots in a sunny position and plant in nutritious soil to get the best flower displays from your plants.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|