SAVE more than £19 on your Plantpak Coldframe with Free Garden Performance Seed Collection – the perfect combination for sowing your own and grow your own suite of vegetables.
- Perfect for extending your growing season and warming the soil for good plant root development. Just place over the soil over winter.
- Warms the soil for earlier sowing and planting by around three weeks
- Adjustable locking stays allow you to choose the desired ventilation – unique to Plantpak
- Attractive solid wood cold-frame in dove-grey
- 5mm thick UV-treated polycarbonate glazing
- Height: 32cm, length 90cm, width 82cm
This robust wood cold frame is a great addition for the home-grower, allowing you to grow more flowers and crops, extending the growing season and giving you harvests of your favourite crops sooner.
With 5mm thick UV-treated polycarbonate glazing your cold frame gives your plants beneath the perfect degree of sunlight for strong and healthy growth and protects them from adverse weather while your plants are young and vulnerable.
Perfect for propagation the Plantpak Cold Frame gives seedlings and young plug plants the ideal environment to get them to the next stage after you’ve potted them on, but before they are tough enough to onto the plot permanently.
Open up the roof with the adjustable locking stays for good ventilation; open slightly on cold days and fully open on warm, clear days.
Your FREE Garden Performance Seed Collection
- 11 full seed packets in this great value collection
- Great for growing home vegetables in planters or beds
- Enjoy harvests in summer and winter
- Specially-selected great-performing varieties
- Full sowing instructions on every packet
All the seeds you need for creating a winter and summer vegetable patch from seed. Enjoy big crops of root vegetables like onions and carrots, leafy greens like spinach and lettuce and salad crop favourites like tomatoes. Plus many more. Economical and effective.
Includes one packet each of:
For summer harvests:
Calabrese Komodo, French bean Delinel, Runner bean Moonlight, Lettuce Claremont, Onion Hylander, Spinach Cymbal, Sweetcorn Honeydew Improved, Tomato Montello
For winter harvests:
Carrot Resistafly, Leek Krypton, Parsnip Gladiator
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|