Contains 2 lures, 2 sticky bases & 1 trap.
Moths lay eggs in developing fruit flowers, producing grubs which eat the centre of the growing fruit leaving behind unpleasant frass.
- Trap uses pheromone lure to catch moths.
- Male moths caught, prevents mating with females - helps to reduce egg laying.
- Warns of impending caterpillar infestation.
- Long life pheromone, lasts the whole season.
- Pesticide free, safe for beneficial insects.
- Place traps in trees from early May.
- Refills available, traps can be reused.
- Restricted opening to prevent birds being caught.
Remove the trap by the beginning of September and dispose of the lure and sticky insert. Clean and store trap ready for next year. Then, just buy a refill.