- NEW crimson and gold variety, handsome and free-flowering
- Late winter/ early spring flowering
- Flowers on tall stems, resistant to grey mould
- Clusters of beautiful flowers to brighten up shady spots
- 24 young plants, delivered to your door
Enjoy adding polyanthus Calypso to your garden. Every flower rewards you with attractive crimson and gold petals that last from late winter and through spring. Bright and uplifting Calypso does well even in shade, perfect for those awkward spots in the garden deprived of light.
Calypso gives you clusters of flowers set on strong and dependable stems. The plants are hardy to winter conditions so you can plant them up in autumn and they settle in the ground over winter. From late winter they put out lovely flowers that last to April, complementing nearby crocus, narcissi and even tulips.
You receive 24 young plants of polyanthus Calypso delivered to your door at just the right time for planting. We recommend that you plant 12 young plants to a 30cm (12in) container.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|