- Suitable for growing in Gro-Sacks
- Superfood variety, high in antioxidants
- Heritage purple-fleshed variety perfect for steaming, roasting and mash potato
- With satisfying floury texture
- Retains colour and vitamins on cooking
- 1kg bag, delivered to your door
Grow Potato Salad Blue on your plot and look forward to attractive and bounteous purple-fleshed potatoes. This early maincrop variety gives you big yields from mid to late summer of rare purple-fleshed potatoes, high in feel-good antioxidants and vitamins.
Salad Blue is best steamed to retain its full flavour. It retains its purple colour too for a bright addition to your dinner plate. Potato Salad Blue is a heritage variety, much loved for its reliability as a home-grown crop and its rare purple flesh.
We recommend that you mound the surrounding soil halfway up the stems every time your plants grow an extra 5-10cm. This keeps your potatoes healthy and vigorous and stops them from greening up.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|