- Great-value moss-green hand-painted oval trough for flower and herb displays
- Cost-effective and lightweight for easy manoeuvring
- Pre-drilled drainage holes for optimum soil moisture levels
- UV and weather-resistant plastic for year-round reliability
- 5cm (6 ½ in), 40cm (16in) diameter
Introduce container displays to your outdoor spot with this Prisma oval planter – with cheery and intricate pattern, and hand-finished with moss-green paint. This planter makes a handsome holder for home-grown crops like strawberries and tomatoes. It is ideal for spring-flowering bulbs and bedding favourites too like busy Lizzies and petunias.
With pre-drilled holes this planter gives you perfect soil moisture, as excess water drains away from the holes. Your planter is lightweight too which means they are easy to move around the plot as and when you need to.
Be it summer or winter you can keep changing your container displays in this oval planter as it is tough and resistant to the variable UK weather and ultraviolet light.