- Great-value duo pack of moss-green hand-painted oval troughs for flower and herb displays
- Cost-effective and lightweight for easy manoeuvring
- Pre-drilled drainage holes for optimum soil moisture levels
- UV and weather-resistant plastic for durability whatever the season
- 5cm (6 ½ in), 40cm (16in) diameter
Introduce container displays to your outdoor spot with this duo of Prisma oval planters – with lovely and cheery pattern design, and hand-painted in modern moss green. These planters make handsome receptacles for home-grown crops like strawberries and tomatoes. They are ideal for spring-flowering bulbs and bedding favourites too like busy Lizzies and petunias.
With this duo you can look forward to lovely symmetrical displays, placing a planter at either side of a bench or a doorway.
With pre-drilled holes these planters give you perfect soil moisture, as any excess water drains away from the holes. Your planters are lightweight too which means they are easy to move around the plot as you see fit.
Be it summer or winter you can keep changing your container displays in this oval planters as they are tough and resistant to the variable UK weather and ultraviolet light.