- Shrub rose variety with fragrant blooms with pink splash effect
- With RHS Award of Garden Merit
- Perfect for traditional, cottage or wildlife gardens
- Great as a hedging plant
- With powerful, delicious rose fragrance
- Flowers more and more every summer
- Bare root plant delivered right to your door, ready for planting
Grow rose Mundi in your garden for big numbers of rare two-tone roses on plants with contrasting green foliage. Big on scent these roses are great for fragrant gardens and are attractive to beneficial pollinating insects like bees, adding animation to your garden.
Rose Mundi is a beautiful shrub rose plant that reveals lots of pink flowers through the summer. They are great planted in a bed as stand-alone shrubs or you can train them into hedges creating a pretty boundary for your garden.
We recommend that you plant your bare root plant right away so it can settle in the ground over winter. It will put down a good root system which supports lots of flowering stems that appear in spring. Feed with a high-potash feed once a week when in flower.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|