Perennials - Buy 3 or more save £2 per pack (Ends 1st November)
- SAVE £7.99 on three Sedum perennial plants
- Winner of RHS Chelsea Plant of the Year 2019
- Ever-changing leaf colour through the season
- Happy in drought conditions
- Beautiful sedum generous in flower, returning every year
- Glossy and rare variegated leaves
- Rosettes of attractive yellow flowers through the summer
- Hardy perennials, lovely in rock gardens, wall-side borders and beds
- 9cm ready-to-plant potted specimen, delivered to your door
Get a flavour of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show with this perennial glossy-leaved and hardy sedum, the winner of the RHS Chelsea Plant of the Year 2019.
Straight-forward to grow and suitable for a large number of garden situations Atlantic is versatile and striking with its shiny and rare two-tone leaves. Leaves start off a brilliant creamy white. They then turn green in the centre and edged with a beautiful yellow pattern and finally take on a rosy tint in autumn.
Each rosette of pretty, glossy leaves gives out a crown of attractive yellow flowers, a magnet to bees and other useful pollinating insects that pollinate tomato and strawberry plants. Perfect for the wildlife gardener too.
Happy in a variety of situations this yellow-blooming sedum looks great on green roofs, in rock and scree gardens and towards the front of flower beds, neighbouring other sedums and drought-tolerant perennials like saxifrage and sempervivums.
We recommend that you divide the rootzone in autumn or early spring into smaller sections and re plant around the garden to increase your garden displays.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|