- Shed of natural, timber finish
- Great in the garden or on the allotment
- Three window glazing
- Lockable double doors with lock and key
- 19mm tongue and groove cladding, floor and roof
- With weatherproof roofing felt
- Heavy duty framing
- With full illustrated instructions
- With sheltering lean-to attached
- 7m x L2.1m X D2.2m
Secure your home-growing essentials and personal effects with this attractive shed with lean-to made of 19mm tongue and groove cladding timber. With heavy duty framing your building is solid and dependable and with natural finish it’s attractive too.
With lock and key to fit onto lockable double doors you get peace of mind that your possessions are fully secure. The double doors open to 1.37m meaning you can comfortably get gardening equipment in and out such as lawn mowers, pruners etc. as well as other equipment like bikes, camping or sports gear.
With three glass windows your Skylight Shed is treated to sunlight which is good news if you need this space for keeping houseplants and tender trees temporarily under cover.
With fully illustrated instructions. We suggest that you assemble your shed with an assistant for ease and efficiency.