Overall winner in our trial, Squashkin showed excellent results in all respects.
This unique exclusive variety is a direct cross between Pumpkin Crown Prince and a Butternut Squash that has inherited the very best qualities from each.
- Bright orange flesh that is aromatic with a delicate melon scent
- Fine, very sweet flavours and excellent when roasted
- Similar shape to Crown Prince (but slightly smaller)
- Skin colour and texture of a classic Butternut Squash
- Excellent storing characteristics of both its parents
There's no doubt that Squashkin will become a major
Marshalls success, both in the garden and the kitchen.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|