- 6 young plants: ready for planting in autumn for earlier harvests next season
- Rose-red double flowers in spring- ornamental enough for bedding display
- Form upright and compact plants; perfect for fitting more plants in a smaller space
- Semi-double flowers; more petals for more visual impact
- Perfect for beds, pots or even hanging baskets
- F1-hybrid disease-resistant plants
Get 6 young plants of F1-hybrid strawberry Summer Breeze Rose for home-growing. As young plants they are full of potential and can’t wait to be planted. This new variety produces rare, deep-red flowers in the spring, pretty enough to be part of a bigger flower display in your beds or pots.
In summer the flowers become delicious, sun-ripe strawberries which you can pick in big numbers. Upright in growth, the canopy of leaves on these plants protect the developing fruit from rain so your strawberries remain healthy and free of mould.
Position your young strawberry plants in baskets, pots or directly in beds to match your space. Plant them up in autumn so your plants settle in over the winter. This gives you stronger plants that give you fruit earlier on in the summer, than if you wait until spring to plant them.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|