- Duo pack of rare, exciting garlic, ideal for home-growing
- SAVE £2 when you buy this duo, compared to buying varieties individual varieties
- Hardy enough to plant in autumn for an earlier harvest the following summer
- Bred and perfected in the Isle of Wight to match UK growing conditions
- Low maintenance and easy to plant
Enjoy the characteristics of garlic Extra Early Wight and Elephant Garlic. Elephant Garlic gives you large bulbs, perfect for roasting. Both garlic varieties put up tall, impressive stems too to give you visual impact on your vegetable plot. What’s more, these stems taste great when lightly fried.
We’ve combined these two varieties in one great-value pack, ideal for autumn-planting. Both varieties settle well in the soil over winter, ready to put up strong, growing stems the following spring ready for May and June harvests.
You receive in total of two varieties, ready for planting. Simply plant the cloves around 15-20cm (6-8in) apart for Extra Early Wight and 30cm (12in) apart for the Elephant Garlic. Add a sprinkle of pre-planting garlic fertiliser to the soil to give your planting cloves a boost.
You receive two varieties:
Elephant Garlic x 6 planting cloves
Rare, mammoth garlic variety producing edible baseball-size bulbs and central tall flower stem.
Extra Early Wight x around 10-15 planting cloves
Pure-white garlic variety, early to harvest after autumn-planting. Bred and perfected on the Isle of Wight to suit UK growing conditions.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|