- Excellent culinary variety, loved by pasta-makers
- Easy to grow indoors or outdoors
- Cordon variety, great for home-growing in small spaces
- Harvests from July to September
- 30 quality seeds in every packet
- Seed packet, airtight and colour-illustrated, and with handy tips on sowing and growing
San Marzano is the classic Italian plum tomato, used all over the world for making sauces, especially passata on account of its dry and meaty nature.
This prolific tomato grows successfully in a greenhouse as well as outside and is quick to ripen on generous well-furnished vines. Because San Marzano is a cordon type you save on space with its narrow, vertical nature.
You receive your seed packet, with seeds in an air-tight pack to keep them fresh and viable. The seed packet has tips on sowing, seedlings and raising your young plants for growing success.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|