- Three healthy young plants delivered to your door
- Easy to grow: no need to pinch out little side-shoots
- Productive plants giving you summer and autumn harvests
- Happy on a sunny patio or window garden
- Impressive late blight resistance
Enjoy harvesting tomatoes in big numbers, Summerlast is great for reducing for a Bolognese and tasty enough to eat straight off the bush. Great for growing outdoors, Summerlast is a vigorous free-fruiting F1 hybrid bred to withstand UK conditions and keeps on fruiting after other tomato varieties are past their harvest time.
Easy to grow these tomatoes look after themselves when it comes to flowering and fruiting. You need not pinch out the side shoots, the plants of Summerlast produce lots of trusses to give you many tomatoes whether shoots are pinched out or not.
Grow Summerlast plants in a sunny position if you’re growing outdoors to give the plants maximum sunlight. This will ripen the fruits quicker and give a more intense flavour to your tomatoes.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|