- Beautiful fuchsia-pink blooms
- Recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society
- Strong, weatherproof stems
- Gives you delightful container displays
- Great for wall-side borders and flower beds
- Make lovely cut flowers for vases indoors
- 12 healthy bulbs delivered to your door in protective net bags
Get tulip Don Quichotte for handsome flowers through the spring. Tulip Don Quichotte offers you beautiful fuchsia-pink flowers that create flower highlights in your overall garden displays. Choose to grow them on their own within planters or in swathes across your flower beds.
Choose to grow tulip Don Quichotte in full sun where it will thrive and plant in a free-draining yet rich compost like John Innes No2.
They partner well with other spring bulbs like tulips in purple and white daffodils, giving you show-stopping displays. Why not cut a few of the flowers and add to vase displays on your windowsills and mantelpieces.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|