- Excellent baby-turnip type
- Great variety for storing somewhere cool and dry
- Long harvest period from early summer to autumn
- 380 seeds in every packet
- Delivered to your door in airtight packets, colour-illustrated and with handy sowing and growing tips
Aramis gives you a bold crop of turnips with distinctive bright coloration that appears so early you can harvest these as baby turnips to cook whole without peeling. They give a delicious nutty taste to salads.
If you leave them in the ground you can look forward to substantial roots that store for several weeks without deterioration meaning you can enjoy preparing these turnips in autumn and into winter.
You receive your seeds in a seed packet containing an airtight pack for freshness and longevity. Your packet is colour-illustrated and full of handy advice on when and how to sow and relevant aftercare from seedling stage.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|