Buy 2 or more Veg Plants and SAVE £1 per pack
- Breeding breakthrough earlier asparagus spears in spring
- Grow in the first year to let the roots develop for superior crops
- Particularly high yielding
- Excellent spear quality – tight tips and thick diameter
- Can be forced for producing tender white asparagus
Enjoy the exciting traits of modern and vigorous asparagus Guelph Eclipse, suited for home-growing. Breeders have come up with this superior variety that gives you early harvests in spring, ready for picking weeks earlier than other asparagus varieties.
Guelph Eclipse is particularly productive and gives you many spears with coveted tight tips and a substantial, thick diameter. This variety is particularly precocious meaning you can look forward to yearly harvests from as early as mid-spring.
We recommend that you plant the crowns 30-45cm apart in 15cm (6in) deep ditches in spring. Allow your plants to put down a good root system in the first year. You can then look forward to the thick stems breaking through the soil, ready for harvest from the second year.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|