- Arrive to you, at the perfect time for planting on
- Three variety, big in heat and mood-lifting natural chemicals
- With attractive glossy leaves
- Specially-selected for heat intensity
- Recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society
Enjoy this big impact trio of pepper varieties, three plants each of Norfolk Naga, Giant Jalapeño and Apache. All three varieties come into their own in summer and take your meals to the next level in heat. Reaching up to 90cm (3ft) these plants are ideal on a surface top that receives a decent amount of sunlight. You receive:
3x Plants of Norfolk Naga
Maximum heat intensity, hitting one million on the Scoville scale of chilli heat. Attractive fruit full of natural mood-lifting chemicals too.
3x Plants of Giant Jalapeño
Popular across the pond and now proving equally popular in the UK. Slice peppers thinly lengthways and scatter on the top of pizzas for added punch.
3x Plants of Apache
Vibrant dwarf variety suitable for sunny windowsills in a conservatory or even outdoors on a patio that enjoys full sun.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|