- Great-deal 3 for 2 offer on gooseberry Hinnonmaki Yellow
- Big harvests of rare sweet yellow gooseberries
- Increased harvests with every year
- Refreshing apricot-like flavour
- Disease-resistant variety for reliability
- 3 healthy bare-root plants delivered to your door
Look forward to the rewarding harvests of gooseberry Hinnonmaki Yellow, a hardy mid-season gooseberry which gives you a reliably heavy crop every summer.
This rare yellow variety gives you big crops of refreshing yellow gooseberries, sweet enough to eat straight from the bush. They pack a big flavour with a hint of apricot - the perfect summer fruit to enjoy for a picnic or summer lunch.
The medium to large greenish-yellow individual fruit are perfectly sized to pop whole into your mouth. The plants are naturally disease-resistant and dependable in plots up and down the country.
You receive your gooseberry Hinnonmaki Yellow plants, delivered to your door in protective packaging perfect for keeping your plants happy and healthy from when they leave our nursery to arriving at your home. If you can't plant right away keep the roots moist and cool. Look to planting up your gooseberry plants within five days.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|