- Recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society
- Big harvests every summer of gooseberries big in flavour and bite
- Naturally disease-resistant
- Perfect culinary variety, great for the kitchen
- Delivered to you as quality bare-root plant
Enjoy growing gooseberry variety Invicta. It crops twice as heavily as all other varieties in the gooseberry world and gives you large pale green berries.
This variety is highly resistant to mildew, an attribute well-recognised by the Royal Horticultural Society.
Invicta is an excellent choice for cooking, freezing and jam as the fruit holds its shape and colours well.
You receive your plant as a quality bare-root specimen from September to April. During this time your plant is concentrating on putting down a good network of roots to support an abundance of flowering and fruiting stems.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|