- Strong, durable long lasting sacks.
- Cropping potatoes all year round.
- Sacks guaranteed to last for five years.
- 5* rated by our customers
Our Marshalls Gro Kit seed potato pack allows you to grow three of our favourite and best tasting varieties that will provide you with continuous crops throughout all of the growing season.
A firm customer favourite our grow sacks are so strong and durable they requires 50ltrs of compost. They are so strong customers often tell us they are fantastic for many other uses in the garden.
To give your potatoes the best possible chance of growth this pack also contains our Marshalls exclusive potato feed. Packed full of essential minerals and nutrients to ensure you get the best crop possible. 5*
Our kit contains:
- Three strong potato grow sacks –For easier growing and better control and disease resistance.
- Desiree – Much-loved by home-growers and cooks alike Desiree is a melt-in-the-mouth main-crop red potato with contrasting yellow flesh.
- Charlotte – A firm favourite salad potato, chefs love them for their stunning flavour.
- Maris Bard – In the kitchen the flesh is soft creamy-white and waxy and doesn't discolour when boiled. It holds it shape well which is great news when making a potato salad with potato pieces that don't disintegrate.
- Our 5* Exclusive Potato feed. – Specially formulated to give you increased yields and strong hard growth.
How to grow your potatoes
Place five tubers per Grow-sackTM on top of approximately 10cm of soul or compost in the bottom of the sack. Then half fill the Gro-sackTM with soil and compost. As leaves start to develop regularly add more soil to support the crops and feed with liquid fertiliser. Start indoors to boost growth in the warmth and as the weather begins to warm, bring the sacks outside.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|