Shrubs - Buy 3 get the cheapest FREE (Ends 1st November)
- Tan-coloured, ruffled leaves with contrasting pink undersides and pink flower stems
- Recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society
- Low maintenance perennial plant
- Perfect for planting under garden trees and shrubs in part or full shade
- Works well in pots and hanging baskets
- Tidy, compact growing habit, great for small spaces
Get leafy perennial heuchera Marmalade in your garden for a display of attractive tan-coloured leaves with rare ruffled edges, exposing contrasting pink undersides. Pink flowers come up in summer which are magnets to useful pollinating insects like bees.
Heuchera does well in beds in shady spots or in parts of the garden that get part sun throughout the day. The interesting foliage comes out in spring every year and continues through the summer and autumn.
Marmalade makes effective ground cover and fills spaces in flowerbeds, fills garden pots and even makes interesting hanging basket displays, great for vertical gardening.
We recommend that you watch out for slugs and place slug controls and deterrents around your plants. Take out withered leaves and stems throughout the season to encourage your plant to develop fresh new leaves.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|