- Perfect varieties for hanging baskets that turn heads
- Flowers through the summer and into autumn
- Thrives in sun, happy in shade
- Beautiful and rare double-bloom petunias
- Five healthy young plants delivered to your door in greenhouse-acting mini-propagator
Get Tumbelina petunias for your outdoor space for displays with true flower power. These rare and unique double-flowered trailing petunias come into their own in hanging baskets as the flowering stems tumble down bringing the flowers nearer to nose height where you can enjoy the fresh scent.
You receive one plant each of petunia Tumbelina flowers:
Crazy Ripple – Raspberry Ripple and lime green flowers
Diana – Linen-white blooms in big numbers
Priscilla – Purple blooms with light edges and deep violet veins
Damson Ripple – White blooms with purple splashes
Francesca – Rose pink blooms with deep cerise veins
We suggest that you spend a little time each day, around five to ten minutes of deadheading. Just pick off individual flowers that have turned brown and this paves the way for fresh young flowers to appear in their place.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|