- 8m (26ft) of stretchy, wide tie
- Made from 90% cotton that breaks down after two years
- Keeps stem upright, without strangling them
- Super soft and gentle, yet strong
- Perfect for climbing plants
Effective environment-friendly tie perfect for supporting the stems of: Cucumbers, Pea's, Blackberries, Grapes, Climbing roses, Clematis, Peony & Gladioli.
BioStretch is an award-winning plant tie that is soft, strong, stretchy and made with over 90% cotton that breaks down over two years.
Although it’s soft, BioStretch is also very strong and elasticated, supporting both large and small plants stretching as they grow.
BioStretch is friendly to the environment, naturally dropping off the plant and rotting away after approximately 24 months.
BioStretch can be used for supporting tomato plants, securing runner bean canes and attaching to young staked plants and trees.