- NEW petunia and calibrachoa hybrids
- Perfect hanging-basket variety
- Weatherproof and intense-colour flowers
- Attractive to pollinating bees
- Six healthy young plants, ready to bloom, delivered to your door
- Rare and attractive new colour breaks
- Six plants perfect to fit a 30cm diameter hanging basket or container
- Two plants of three show-stopping colour-contrasting varieties
Enjoy the impact your Petunia Petchoa Beauticals makes in a hanging basket in your garden or on your plot. The gorgeous new and modern colour breaks from your plants give you show-stopping displays all summer long and into autumn.
You receive six plants in total: two plants each of three varieties:
Beauticals Caramel Yellow:
Enjoy the visual impact of Petchoa Beauticals Caramel Yellow, plants that give you lots of golden flowers with attractive amber veins and flower centres through the summer.
Enjoy the visual beauty of Petchoa Beauticals Cinnamon, for flowers in refreshing new cinnamon/ living coral shades.
Enjoy the magical tones of Petchoa Beauticals Vanilla, vanilla flowers with contrasting dark caramel to black centres.
These flowers are delivered to you as young plants that are around 12cm (5in) from root to tip. Plants at this stage are at the perfect stage of development to grow and flower really fast once planted.
On a pleasant and dry spring or summer day plant out into soil and water well. As the plants start to flower add high potassium fertiliser to give your flowers a real boost.
We recommend that you deadhead spent blooms to keep plants in bloom for the longest time. Feed regularly and water well, especially in hot weather.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|